April 15, 2012 by theoghartiens
1) Up at 7:15am (wide awake!).
2) Started my fresh almond milk kefir.
3) Made a Citrus Jubilee juice for the family:
- 2 grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1 cucumber
- 1 head romaine lettuce
4) Started my flax/almond meal dehyrated crackers using my almond meal from the kefir! I used this recipe on YouTube.
5) Created a beautiful and delicious smoothie using the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup coconut meat
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 tsps coconut manna
- 4 medjool dates
- 1/2 bag frozen raspberries
- 1 bag frozen pineapple
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup flax seeds, soaked 2 hrs or more
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Add cold water to thin if needed.
5) Cleaned up the entire kitchen.
6) Made the dogs food (I make my own homemade food using the pulp from my juicer).
7) Took a quick ride around the block on my bike before it started raining
8) Made my son homemade “pizza bread” using toasted flax bread, organic pesto sauce and mozzarella.
Now, I’m enjoying a warm Yerba Mate Latte, listening to the sound of rain while reading through this amazing website.
Made a couple of new affirmations too:
- YOUR POWER IS LIMITLESS!
- YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR DESTINY!
Happy Sunday, everyone. DAY SEVEN IS HALFWAY OVER! 🙂